Saturday 20 June 2009

Time for change. The Last Post for this transformation contest

I've been thinking about it seriously now for over 2 weeks but I feel its time to knock TT on its head for the time being.

I still love the TT principles. It is an amazing program for fat loss and it is a program I sincerely believe in. However, I still do not have enough muscle mass on me to get that ripped look I long for and will undertake again. whether it is a maintenance program or to melt fat again is a future question.

I expect I will enter another contest in future times however, I do feel that for someone of my size and fitness level, gaining muscle is the right approach at this time of my life. You can always read my other blog at www.gethealthywithneil.blogspot.com.

So til the next contest, thank you for reading and see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment